Rammer Hydraulic Hammers, Demolition Tools & Booms
Rammer produces the world's best known and most respected hydraulic hammers, unsurpassed in innovation and reliability. They are best in class with leading power to weight characteristics. The Rammer Hydraulic Hammer range suits carriers from 0.6 to 100 tons.
Rammer's hydraulic hammer range is ideal for wall demolition, house demolition and crushing. The range of concrete breakers and hydraulic rock breakers are tough enough to take on any demolition job. Our mini excavator hammers and skid steer hammers get fast results on building sites. If you need a pneumatic jack hammer or hydraulic rock breaker the best choice is always going to be Rammer.
Think Rammer, think hydraulic hammers, think Groundtec
RAMMER RANGE OF PRODUCTS
RAMMER HYDRAULIC HAMMERS, BOOMS AND DEMOLITION TOOLS:
- Rammer Hydraulic Hammers and Rock BreakersThere is a Rammer Hydraulic hammer for every breaking application that requires a boom-mounted percussive tool. From the advanced Small Range Hammers for mini-excavators, to the extra heavy-duty Large Range of Hydraulic Hammers for excavators 27-100 tons in weight.Rammer Demolition ToolsCutter crushers, static and rotating pulverisers and scrap shears at GroundTec we have all the demolition tools for every industrial demolition job.Rammer Rock Breaker Boom SystemsRammer Rock Breaker Boom SystemsA comprehensive range of hydraulic breaker booms to enhance the safety, productivity and profitability of crushing operations in mines and quarries around the world
We are proud to be associated with Rammer products because Rammer produces the world’s best known and most respected hydraulic hammer and rock breaker range. GroundTec Equipment is the only authorised NSW distributor for Rammer construction products including hydraulic hammers (rock breakers), pulverisers, cutter crusher attachments and quarry boom systems. As such, GroundTec Equipment can meet all your hydraulic attachment needs.
GroundTec has ready access to genuine parts and an operational knowledge of hydraulic attachments second to none. In addition, our team prides itself on providing full service and advice to support our product range. Whether you need:
- A rock breaker or hammer in the early stages of an earthmoving and construction project
- Demolition tools to speed up a site clearing
- A concrete crusher as part of a demolition project or
- An excavator boom system in a quarry,
GroundTec can meet your hydraulic attachment needs, whether you are looking to hire or to buy.view our products
To discuss this product, call Wolfgang on 0419 011 839,
Garth on 0439 423 030 or the office on 02 9642 2030